Managed services is the practice of transferring day-to-day related management responsibility as a strategic method for improved effective and efficient operations. The person or organization who owns or has direct oversight of the organization or system being managed is referred to as the offerer, client, or customer. The person or organization that accepts and provides the managed service is regarded as the service provider.
Key customer benefits:
- Customer peace of mind – monitor network on 24x7x365 basis proactively
- Single point of contact for all network issues
- Known costs for management & fixed price contracts
- Avoid costs of building own management & reporting systems
- Lower Total Cost Ownership (TCO) for client
Does any of this sound Failure?
- Network issues, who owns the problem?
- Staff wearing the help-desk hat
- Management involvement on network issues
- No budget for dedicated resource
- Downtime impacts on staff productivity
- No after hours support
- No ability to deliver critical business services
- Incremental & incidental downtime adds up quickly
- Soaring IT Costs
- HR costs
- Lost productivity costs
- No predicable IT budget
What we provide with Our Managed Services Contract
- Our Network Essentials provide State-of-the-art, remote monitoring system provides us with advanced notice about problems with your network environment before they can affect your business.We monitor and review the health of your network, outlining incidents as well as on the results. We also provide a detailed account of all activities.
- Assist in designing and enforcing policies around application compliance to ensure that only approved software is running on your workstations.
- Provide customer’s management team with web analysis outlining the websites their employees are surfing? How productive are their employees?
- We scan your network and produce a list of your hardware and software, keeping track of what you have and notifying us if something changes.
- Provide real-time monitoring and reporting of any software installations. Know what was installed and when.
- Application Monitoring provides in-depth visibility of running processes and performance counters for missioncritical applications, network services, and web applications.
- Patch Management allows our engineers to automatically manage and control critical Windows updates to ensure that your devices are protected with the latest security patches and updates.
- What specific traffic is clogging your company’s network? Is it the Exchange Server or someone streaming YouTube videos? Network Traffic Analysis provides unparalleled visibility into traffic network patterns and usage to determine how traffic impacts the overall health of the network.
Call us Today for a No Cost No Obligation Demonstration. Thirty minutes of your time now could be all the difference in the world.